Thursday, December 15, 2005

Post of the Day

I haven't blogged anything recent lately, because I've been getting some old news up. So you'll have to scroll down to see it, or even check the archives. I finally took a Saturday and went through a lot of pictures from Brandon's visit back in October, and so a few posts are sneaking in through the back door. When I figure out how, I'm thinking of adding a new sidebar option where you can see the newest post, not just the most recent dated post. (I do a lot of retroactive posts on this blog.) Believe it or not, Brandon has a blog about his trip here, but you'll have to ask him for the link.

Anyway, it's mundane, but here's some news:

We bought a kerosene space heater. I guess they don't sell them in the U.S. much anymore because of the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. But they're big sellers over here. Cheaper than other methods of keeping warm.



Anyway, this is what it looks like.

1 comment:

ningyo said...

You're hot.

I can tell by the way you type.

Can you type a bunch of the letter "s" in your next post 'cause you're sssssssexy.