Saturday, November 12, 2005

Marvelous Curry Party

Tony & Louise had us over for a sumptuous curry meal as a birthday present to me. And man what a wonderful gift: bellies full of excellent food! I say bellies, because I tried my darndest to eat as much as possible, and I hope for her sake Laurie did too. Does that man know how to cook or does he know how to cook!



And the twosome make a grand pair of hosts. Always engaging in conversation, banter and witty remarks, always hospitable, likeable and amicable. Truly these two are born Entertainers, in the "have some folks over for dinner" sense of the word.



I asked Tony a little bit about the process of making a curry, since it's his hobby and I was curious, and it turns out that there is a lot that goes into making one from scratch.



Some even take days to prepare, and all take various spices in differing quantities, put in at specific times and at certain special temperatures. I fancy myself lucky that taking a picture of the curry isn't nearly so time-consuming or difficult (else I couldn't hope to master it). So here's as much as I can share. You'll have to see Tony and Louise if you want anything more palpable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

change your blog