Thursday, November 10, 2005

What's in A Name?

This one’s out of order, but that’s because if it were in order (chronologically), probably no one would see it.

We went to Yokohama with Brandon and made sure to stop by Chinatown. Yokohama has Japan’s largest Chinatown, so if you’re ever in the mood for Chinatowns, and you only have Japanese locations to choose from, well then I guess Yokohama’s the best decision to make.

Not that that’s the only reason why we went. Anyway, I had to snap a shot of this restaurant.



...Hungry, anyone?

5 comments:

grubedoo said...

Happy Birthday Brother! I wish we could hang out together today. Hope you and the wife celebrate elaborately.

Pick up your custom background here.

grubedoo said...

A special birthday tribute.

grubedoo said...

Crap. It's already the 14th by you. Pretend this was yesterday.

ningyo said...

We should take a trip back to Yokohama darlin' I'm hungry for some more Tung Fat.

wryguy said...

Thanks bro! I put up the backround for my user at work here. Soon I expect it will elicit some comments. And the tribute was especially worth the laughs it inspired. I'm honored. Say, sometime you should just, like, BE on iChat. I check it morning and night to see if you're on.

* * *
Yes, we ought to go get some more Tung Fat, oughtn't we?